July 21st to 30th, 2024 – Rouffach (Alsace, France)
Internationally renowned for its artistic project and its exceptional openness to many disciplines, the Musicalta music academy will welcome this year again several hundred students from all over the world, in Rouffach in the heart of an exceptional site during 10 days session.
The music Academy Musicalta provides tailored educational conditions to students, thanks to a team gathering well-known musicians/professors.
All activities of the Academy are gathered in a unique place, the campus in Rouffach which is valuable for its wide areas which breaths in rhythm with a continuous musical spirit. This unique place enable students and professors to have access to ideal working conditions thanks to which they can exchange in a tailored and personal way around many activities.
• Private and group lessons open to all, from amateurs to professionals
• Ideal conditions of stay, work and accommodation
• An exceptional campus located in a huge park at the foot of the vineyards
• Centralization of courses, workrooms, concerts and accommodation in one place
• Numerous free options: string ensemble, choir, choral singing, body awareness…
• Free access to the Festival, to the conferences and to all the courses as a listener
• Underage students are taken care of by a team of qualified counselors
• Relaxation and leisure at the Campus: Free access to the swimming pool (under supervision for minors), equipped gymnasium (ping-pong, badminton, basketball…), soccer fields, huge park, major bar, theme nights…
Rouffach is a medieval city in a landscape of rolling vineyards at the foot of the Vosges mountains in Alsace, France.
The campus is located in a beautiful park, close to the old city walls and the Roman church (11th to 19th century), situated between the Witch Tower (12th century) and the Stork breeding park.
The campus is in the immediate vicinity of shops, cafés, restaurants, post office and railway station.